Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Live and learn.

I am starting fresh, brand new. I deleted all my old posts, but that was after I re-read every post. I can't believe how much I've grown up in two years. I feel life is turning around now. I have a lot of downs and ups, but my ups are pretty high. A lot has happened in the past two years, it's crazy reminiscing. Life is all about living and learning. I feel all the experiences I've had, I've learned. I've dealt with heartbreak, failure, succeeding, happiness, etc. It won't ever stop, we will all have to learn every day.

I am so happy to have Jason in my life, not just as a significant other. He has become my best friend, he tells me things I don't want to hear and things I want to hear. He brought his cousin, Shery, to me. I believe God brought Jason to me to experience what a true loving family is. I never knew what love is within a family before, and now I know. I am so blessed his family includes me, not many people get the chance. I really hope every thing works out, it's too soon to tell though. I give it 8-10 more years. Fingers crossed. (:

I am still lost with what I want out of life, but I know I want to do something that makes me happy. I don't want to do anything that every one else wants me to do. I need to live the life I want to live. I still have a lot of school going for me, but honestly I am fine with it.

Friends, they come and go. I am keeping the ones near and dear to me at heart. I only need selected fews, and I have picked. I don't like going to parties, just talk over lunch or coffee. I love ambitious people, and that's who I want to surround myself with.

My parents, they are two very different people. I found out secrets from the past that I probably shouldn't of found out, but I guess now that the truth is out it will be okay. I am slowly living with it. It hurts sometimes, but I think I will be okay. It's weird that I went to San Francisco for a month, but I think it was good for me. I've realized I need to be on my own to stay grounded. This place called "home", it just doesn't feel like home. It sucks, but it's the truth.

I've grown up, but I still have a lot to learn.
Live and learn, and love what you have.
I honestly love my parents, my boyfriend, his family, and my friends.
I don't think I would want to trade anything in the world right now, no matter how hard it might be.

No comments: